Vegan Tahini Chocolate trufflesREAD MORE
Vegan Tahini Chili 🌶 Chocolate truffles from 3 ingredients
- 7 oz. vegan dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup Chili Tahini (~11 0z. Chili Tahini)
- 2 tsp Date Syrup ‘Silan’
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder, or finely ground hazelnuts (optional // for coating)
- In a mixing bowl, add chocolate microwave until very warm but not boiling – about 45 seconds (alternatively, heat in a small saucepan over medium heat until just starting to simmer).
- Immediately add Chili Tahini and Date Syrup into the chocolate, use a mixing spoon to gently stir, trying not to incorporate air. Continue stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan.
- Set the mixture in the refrigerator to chill uncovered for 2-3 hours, or until almost completely solid. A good test is dipping a knife into the middle of the baking pan to see if any chocolate sticks. If it comes out mostly clean, it’s ready to scoop. If there’s still wet chocolate in the center, continue refrigerating.
- Once chilled and firm, prepare a small dish of cocoa or cacao powder for cutting (optional).
- Toss in cocoa or cacao powder to coat and shake off excess (or leave bare), then set on a parchment-lined serving dish. Continue until all chocolate is scooped.
Israeli Couscous salad with Sun-Dried tomatoesREAD MORE
Israeli Couscous salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Israeli Couscous Orzo shape 10.5 oz. (298 g), cooked
3 tablespoons chopped Sun dried tomatoes
1 cucumber, chopped as thin as possible
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper
A little freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumber and parsley and seasoning with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Taste and fix with salt and pepper if necessary. Serve with Parmesan cheese over.
Slow Cooker Pearl Couscous SoupREAD MORE
- 1 cup Pearl Couscous, NOT cooked
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 to 15 ounce can) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 32 ounces Vegetable Broth(4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the vegan butter in a skillet.
- Add the onions, bell pepper and carots in the skillet.
- Saute until the onions become translucent, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the sauteed veggies to the crock pot.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Crock Pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
- Check the couscous at two hours for tenderness
Mayo-Free Vegan Coleslaw with Spicy Tahini SauceREAD MORE
for the slaw:
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage
- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 2 large carrots
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews chopped
for the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Fine Tahini Chili
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- Water as needed
Finely slice or shred the cabbage and transfer to a large bowl.
Grate the carrot and slice the scallions, adding both to the bowl as well, followed by the cilantro, sunflower seeds and cashews.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. This mixture will be thick, so whisk in water 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a creamy consistency that can be poured over coleslaw.
Pour dressing over the coleslaw and toss to combine. Serve immediately!
Tahini Cookies With Date SyrupREAD MORE
Tahini Cookies with Date Syrup and Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 cup (150 g) oats
1/2 cup (140 g) tahini
3 Tablespoon (60 g) Date Honey/Syrup
1/2 cup (100 g) Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F° degrees (180 C°).
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (except the Chocolate chips) or high-speed blender and process until it forms a thick dough
- Add the Chocolate chips and stir
- Shape into 12 cookies and place on a parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool on the pan before handing.
Falafel MixREAD MORE
Our latest Food Solution is produced in Israel with an authentic Mediterranean taste. The Falafel Mix is easy to use for either a professional kitchen or home use.
Our 1 lb. bag of Falafel Mix is enough for over 60 Falafel balls.
The Falafel balls have a very consistent texture and stay intact during preparation and frying. This ensures a high quality product and keeps the oil fresh for a longer period of time.
Our Falafel Mix is easy to use and suitable for both deep-frying and oven-baking applications.
This Food Solution provides a fresh, high quality product with a long shelf life in ambient storage conditions.
Shake well before opening the bag
Thoroughly mix 1 box of Falafel Mix with ¾ cup and 2 Tbsp. of water
Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time
Prepare the shape falafel ball
Deep fry at a 170C (340F) the falafel balls for 3-4 minutes until they become brown/gold
Heat in a pre-heated oven on 175C (350F)for 18 minutes until they become brown/gold