Tahini Cookies with Date Syrup and Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 cup (150 g) oats
1/2 cup (140 g) tahini
3 Tablespoon (60 g) Date Honey/Syrup
1/2 cup (100 g) Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F° degrees (180 C°).
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (except the Chocolate chips) or high-speed blender and process until it forms a thick dough
- Add the Chocolate chips and stir
- Shape into 12 cookies and place on a parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool on the pan before handing.
Vegan Tahini Chocolate trufflesREAD MORE
Vegan Tahini Chili 🌶 Chocolate truffles from 3 ingredients
- 7 oz. vegan dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup Chili Tahini (~11 0z. Chili Tahini)
- 2 tsp Date Syrup ‘Silan’
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder, or finely ground hazelnuts (optional // for coating)
- In a mixing bowl, add chocolate microwave until very warm but not boiling – about 45 seconds (alternatively, heat in a small saucepan over medium heat until just starting to simmer).
- Immediately add Chili Tahini and Date Syrup into the chocolate, use a mixing spoon to gently stir, trying not to incorporate air. Continue stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking pan.
- Set the mixture in the refrigerator to chill uncovered for 2-3 hours, or until almost completely solid. A good test is dipping a knife into the middle of the baking pan to see if any chocolate sticks. If it comes out mostly clean, it’s ready to scoop. If there’s still wet chocolate in the center, continue refrigerating.
- Once chilled and firm, prepare a small dish of cocoa or cacao powder for cutting (optional).
- Toss in cocoa or cacao powder to coat and shake off excess (or leave bare), then set on a parchment-lined serving dish. Continue until all chocolate is scooped.
Israeli Couscous salad with Sun-Dried tomatoesREAD MORE
Israeli Couscous salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Israeli Couscous Orzo shape 10.5 oz. (298 g), cooked
3 tablespoons chopped Sun dried tomatoes
1 cucumber, chopped as thin as possible
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper
A little freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, cucumber and parsley and seasoning with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Taste and fix with salt and pepper if necessary. Serve with Parmesan cheese over.
Slow Cooker Pearl Couscous SoupREAD MORE
- 1 cup Pearl Couscous, NOT cooked
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 to 15 ounce can) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 32 ounces Vegetable Broth(4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the vegan butter in a skillet.
- Add the onions, bell pepper and carots in the skillet.
- Saute until the onions become translucent, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the sauteed veggies to the crock pot.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Crock Pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
- Check the couscous at two hours for tenderness